Bobbett Bettencourt was recently interviewed on CBN. Watch the clip below:
After the segment aired 290 people called into the 700 club to receive Jesus Christ due to my testimony. Praise God!
Bobbett Bettencourt was recently interviewed on The Harvest Show – watch the interview here
Babbie Mason talked with Bobbett about Who am I Anyway – watch their conversation here
The Christian Televison Network welcomed Bobbett for a testimonial style interview: watch here
Atlanta Live took phone calls and chatted with Bobbett – Watch now
- Addictions: what causes them and how to break free from them, even a lifelong battle.
- Healing past hurts and wounds.
- Discovering your true value (who you are and why you’re here) even when life makes little sense.
- The power of forgiveness: how to forgive yourself and others who hurt you when the stakes are high.
- The magnitude of providing a stable, loving world for a child.
- Loving and being loved: giving unconditional love towards others, even when they are unloving, and allowing people to see you and know you for who you really are.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Bobbett, why did you write, Who Am I Anyway? Why Am I Here?
- What was your childhood like?
- A lot of homes today have two working parents or a single parent working two jobs. What would you say to those parents regarding meeting their child’s heart-felt needs?
- What was the cause of your drug addiction?
- How did you learn to stay sober after a fifteen year addiction?
- When did you start praying to God and asking Him for answers?
- What did God show you, in terms of who you are and why you are here?
- How can a person find God’s plan for their life?
- What if a viewer today is in pain, not necessary from a drug addiction maybe it’s another struggle, what advice would you give them?
- What is the first step a person should take to begin the healing process in their life?